Charlie's Puppy-Themed First Birthday Party
I can't even begin to express my gratitude for the blessing of this little boy in our life. He has filled my heart with so much joy. And living almost a year with him, makes me forget about the years trying to get him here. Raising and bringing humans into this world truly is a miracle, and I believe it is one of my greatest purposes here on this earth.
Being his mom has helped me become more selfless, helped me get over trivial things faster, caused me to become more of a "mama bear." He is one of the happiest kids I have ever known, he has the sweetest scrunch-up-your-whole-face kind of smiles. He can say mama, dada, more and more milk. He's still going strong breastfeeding, and waking in the night. He scoots like a chimp... and still won't crawl. He has six teeth. Three on top, three on bottom.
His favorite thing in the world are his mom and dad, other kids and puppies. Which brings us right into the puppy party. I had way too much fun.
PUPPY PARTY DETAILS
Included in Puppy Party Freebie
- Welcome to my Paw-ty sign
- ONE sign
- Pup corn sign
- Hot dog sign
- Bone Appetit Sign
- Puppy Painting sign
- Puppy coloring page
DIY Puppy Party Details
- Paw print Cheetos
- Puppy face paint (supplies: 12 year old sister, black $.99 eyeliner and face paint crayons)
- Letter boards with phrases "come. sit. stay. today is my 1st birthday paw-ty" and "charlie turns one. woof woof."
- ONE banner for high chair and smash cake (supplies: craft paper, scissors, yarn, white paint marker)
- Smash cake ($3.99 at Lees marketplace, just call the bakery and get a smash cake)
- Paw, bone and #1 cookies made by the best friend ever, Katie
- ONE balloon from Smith's Marketplace
- Toilet Water Sign taped to water
- Scroll to the bottom for a complete freebie of the party details.